Miniwell Camping Hiking Water Filter Military Personal Emergency Travel Gear Outdoor Straw Life
0.1-micron ultrafiltration membrane(medical grade material) as filter media, which effective against 99.9% the Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, salmonella Typhi Bacteria, cholera bacteria, Legionella, and other pathogenic bacteria.
Good choice for soldiers, hiking, camping, fishing, hunting, climbing, travel, out-door work, survival, emergency and refugee and rescuer in earthquake or flood area etc.
And it is also an affordable source of drinking water for people who live in the conflict area, riot area, remote village and tribe.
- Filtration Pore Size: 0.1micron
- Size: 40*136mm
- NW: 40g
- Material: ABS, UF(medical grade), Silicone
- Filtration Capacity: 2000L
- Water flow: 0.6L/min
- Water Bag Volume: 2L
- Water Bag Material: PEVA, Silicone
Filters up to 2000 litres of natural renewable fresh water without using any chemicals. Lifespan can be extended by clean water backwashing.
Flow Rate: 600ml/min. Operating at low applied pressure, ultra-low pressure membranes increases permeate flow rate.
Highly versatile design. Easily setup a DIY filtration system with 28mm standard PET/soda bottle like Coca-Cola bottle, plastic bag or bucket;
Ultra-light L630 fits in the palm of your hand. Impact resistance.
No pumping and electric.
Saving energy and environmental protection.
- Multiple Configuration Options
- Attaches to Hydration Pack
- Attaches to Disposable Plastic Bag
- Attaches to 28mm Standard Disposable Water Bottle
- Drinking Directly from Fresh Water Source
- Attaches to Bucket
- Ensure there is no air in the hose connecting the water filter to the container. Air bubbles may prevent the water from flowing freely. Or attach the filter to 28mm disposable bottle.
- Water flow should be the same as the direction of the arrow on filter.
- Before storing the filter, use clean water to backwash. Squeeze disposable bottle to start the clean water flows into the filter from clean water outlet of the filter.
- Optimum Temperature Range: 0-40 Degree Celsius.
- Water Source: tap water or natural renewable fresh water. (Do not choose human and industrial wastewater as a water source
Cleaning & Maintenance
- When the flow rate slows, the water filter can be back-flushed with ease. Only use clean water while back-flushing.
- Before storing the water filter, back-flush with clean water and then soak in a mild vinegar solution to disinfect the filter.
- After cleaning, let the filtered air dry and store in a cool and dry location.
- Shelf Life: 5 years. After initial wetting: 3years.
Copyright© Images and all Written info. Using images, modifying images with own brand or writing without written permission will be subject to legal action, jurisdiction NSW.
Availability: 1 in stock